Monday, April 7, 2008

What our forefathers fought for?


Oh, come on now! I can understand a few extra pounds on some people, but this is over achievement on a grand scale.

When I was a kid, back in the '60s, I honestly don't remember seeing anywhere near the amount of obese people I see today; they were the exception rather than the rule. Seems today you can't throw a Big Mac in any direction without hitting one, and then having them become indignant because you didn't toss a Biggie Size order of fries too.

Perhaps the idea is to expand their girth so as to have more canvas for more hideous "body art," aka tattoos? Naw, that can't be it, that's just an unexpected bonus.

I really only have one other thing to say about this: Stop it, people, just stop it, okay? Like it or not, life does have some limits.

Take care (not to get like this).
DAL357

No comments: